From: paritosh ghildiyal on
sir

i am a novice in matlab and i am having no previous knowledge in it.
I want to make a project using MATLAB .can you suggest me some
project topics

regards
-Paritosh Ghildiyal
From: Owen Mead-Robins on
First, you should make sure you go through all the tutorials included
with Matlab. Second, poke around the web for examples of interest.

From there, you might try to solve a math problem previously
unsolved. Even if you don't solve it, you will learn a lot in the
process.
<http://mathworld.wolfram.com/UnsolvedProblems.html>

There are prizes available for some problems if you solve them.
However I forget the sites that have those posted as it has been a
while. You could probably find them if you poke around, they usually
have to do with cryptography.

-Owen <><

From: Nasser Abbasi on

"Owen Mead-Robins" <matlab(a)allfubar.com> wrote in message
> First, you should make sure you go through all the tutorials
> included
> with Matlab. Second, poke around the web for examples of interest.
>
> From there, you might try to solve a math problem previously
> unsolved. Even if you don't solve it, you will learn a lot in the
> process.
> <http://mathworld.wolfram.com/UnsolvedProblems.html>
>
> There are prizes available for some problems if you solve them.
> However I forget the sites that have those posted as it has been a
> while.

You are probably thinking of the millennium problems.
If you need few million dollars, all what you have to solve is few of
these. There is one million dollar reward for anyone who solves each
problem, there are 7 problems.

http://www.claymath.org/millennium/

I am busy trying to solve the first 5 of these right now :)

Nasser

Pages: 1
Prev: toolbox_healer
Next: image segmentation