From: BullDog on
Hi

I seem to be accumilating a file called toolbox_healer<some
number>.log in my temp directory.
Does anyone know what this is about?

Thanks
BullDog
From: Daku on
Mine appears to come from the Hewlett Packard Toolbox. Very annoying
and the only way one appears to get rid of the log files is to
manually delete them.
If you don't have any HP Equipment, do a search on your C: drive
using the search word "Toolbox" and see what it comes up with. It may
point to a program.

From: BullDog on
Daku wrote:

> Mine appears to come from the Hewlett Packard Toolbox. Very
> annoying
> and the only way one appears to get rid of the log files is to
> manually delete them.
> If you don't have any HP Equipment, do a search on your C: drive
> using the search word "Toolbox" and see what it comes up with. It
> may
> point to a program.
>
> BullDog wrote:
>>

>> Hi
>>
>> I seem to be accumilating a file called toolbox_healer<some
>> number>.log in my temp directory.
>> Does anyone know what this is about?
>>
>> Thanks
>> BullDog

We do use a HP printer. It's probably that.
Thanks for the info.

Pages: 1
Prev: one question about 3D plots
Next: matlab project