From: Lin Tang on
Most of 3D plots (plot3, mesh, surf, etc) functions are actually 2D
matrix plot. For example, to plot[1,2,3; 4,5,6;7,8,9], we use x and y
cordinates, and the value from matrix are z values. But if I do have
3D matrix instead, and they are not equal size in 3
dimensions(actually the matrix size is 70*120*149). How could I plot
it out?

Thank you so much. Please reply to my email box: ltang(a)ou.edu

Thanks again!!!!!!!
From: Tim on
do you mean volume data?

try: help volvec and if needs be (meshgrid/interp3) to mush your data
into the right shape

Lin Tang wrote:

> Most of 3D plots (plot3, mesh, surf, etc) functions are actually 2D
> matrix plot. For example, to plot[1,2,3; 4,5,6;7,8,9], we use x and
> cordinates, and the value from matrix are z values. But if I do
> have
> 3D matrix instead, and they are not equal size in 3
> dimensions(actually the matrix size is 70*120*149). How could I
> plot
> it out?
>
> Thank you so much. Please reply to my email box: ltang(a)ou.edu
>
> Thanks again!!!!!!!

Pages: 1
Prev: 3d surf plot
Next: toolbox_healer