From: shyammenon on
Hello..Thanks for the quick responses..am attaching the excel sheet here. Shyam.

TEK00000.xls:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/342293/1/TEK00000.xls
From: shyammenon on
Hi all..Still no luck.. I tried to implement the schmitt trigger..acquired the waveform on an analog input vi..acquired waveform components and then generated a new waveform based on if the component value was high or low..thought that cleaning up the waveform would help. but when i output the new waveform using scxi-1325,1124 modules and routing the voltage output to counter gate and ground to digital ground on 1302..the measure period vi still gives me wicked values..unlike the oscilloscope which gives good measurements for both signals. I am starting to think if there is a  simple way to get teh frequency value from my scope to labview..so i dont have to use the counters at all! Shyam.
From: ShotSimon on
Does your scope have GPIB?  -SS
From: shyammenon on
Yes..it is a textronix 3034b scope with gpib output. I saw that there is a set of instrument vi's available for this scope from labview..but only for versions of labview 7 and above..while i still have labview 6.0 and doesnt seem like i can upgrade right now! Shyam.
From: ShotSimon on
You could start a new thread and see if people in the community will back convert it to 6.0 for you.  I have done this with other vi's.  Takes about a day assuming the vi are backward compatible.  If you just need to make a frequency measurement it may be as easy as sending a few GPIB commands to the scope using the programming manual.
On a side note here is your excel in a easier to read format, rise and fall are around 0.1ms.
-SSMessage Edited by ShotSimon on 07-18-2008 03:01 PM

TEK00000_mod.xls:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/342328/1/TEK00000_mod.xls