From: Janis on
P.S. I did the search for medctroc and found the medctroc.inf file above.
There is a text file MedCtrOC.log in C:\Windows
There is a medctroc.dll in c:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386
and there is another one in c:\Windows\ServicePackUninstall$

From: glee on
COPY (Do NOT Move) medctroc.dll from "C:\Windows\ServicePackFiles\i386"
to "C:\Windows\system32\setup"