From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
> From: "n o s p a m p l e a s e" <nospam.please(a)live.com>
>
> | Is there an usenet group for discussions on microsoft security
> | essentials?
>
> Usenet specific to MSE, no.
>
> This is place is just fine.

Maybe microsoft.public.security.false-sense-of :oD

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org>

>> From: "n o s p a m p l e a s e" <nospam.please(a)live.com>

>> | Is there an usenet group for discussions on microsoft security
>> | essentials?

>> Usenet specific to MSE, no.

>> This is place is just fine.

| Maybe microsoft.public.security.false-sense-of :oD

LOL

--
Dave

From: Herbert Eppel on
On 08.01.2010 23:15 UK Time, David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "n o s p a m p l e a s e" <nospam.please(a)live.com>
>
> | Is there an usenet group for discussions on microsoft security
> | essentials?
>
> Usenet specific to MSE, no.
>
> This is place is just fine.

When my Kaspersky licence ran out a few days ago I installed Microsoft
Security Essentials with a view of testing it for a while.

Unfortunately it seems to interfere with Thunderbird and make it pause
for unacceptably long periods at unacceptably frequent intervals.

Any comments?

Herbert Eppel
www.HETranslation.co.uk
From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on

"Herbert Eppel" <HE(a)UK> wrote in message
> On 08.01.2010 23:15 UK Time, David H. Lipman wrote:
>> From: "n o s p a m p l e a s e" <nospam.please(a)live.com>
>>
>> | Is there an usenet group for discussions on microsoft security
>> | essentials?
>>
>> Usenet specific to MSE, no.
>>
>> This is place is just fine.
>
> When my Kaspersky licence ran out a few days ago I installed Microsoft
> Security Essentials with a view of testing it for a while.
>
> Unfortunately it seems to interfere with Thunderbird and make it pause
> for unacceptably long periods at unacceptably frequent intervals.
>
> Any comments?

Did you remove Kaspersky completely before installing MSE?
Are you nutz ?? <==== ignore this random thought...