From: Zaidy036 on
In article <eJG6YmMMLHA.5776(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl>,
charlie(a)mvKILLALLSPAMMERSps.org says...

> Agreed with all. I really like MSE. It's the lowest impact AV I've used, and
> seems to be doing its job. Unfortunately, it's not available for XP x64, but
> is for Vista and Win7 64-bit versions.

I suggest you look at Immunet http://www.immunet.com/main/index.html

It was recommended in "Windows Secrets" and has both free and paid versions
which work along side other AVs without conflict.

I am using it with MSE on Win 7 Home Premium 64 bit.

From: Dave Warren on
In message <eJG6YmMMLHA.5776(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl> "Charlie Russel-MVP"
<charlie(a)mvKILLALLSPAMMERSps.org> was claimed to have wrote:

>Agreed with all. I really like MSE. It's the lowest impact AV I've used, and
>seems to be doing its job.

Agreed. It's the first I haven't removed with disgust, which is about
the highest praise I can offer in the AV community these days.

Anyone looked at Forefront client? Is it the same basic engine as MSE
just with management capabilities?