From: Stan Hoeppner on
Jesus Cea put forth on 7/23/2010 2:33 PM:
> The email filesize is around 300Kbytes. The mailing list rejects it.
>
> Should I send it to your personal email?. Send a ZIP file?

Put it on your httpd server, or upload it to pastebin.com, and publish the
appropriate link.

--
Stan

From: Jesus Cea on

From: Jesus Cea on

From: Wietse Venema on
Jesus Cea:
> On 23/07/10 23:09, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > This has nothing to do with milters.
> >
> > A diff between the logs shows that YOU disconnect from the submission
> > port before POSTFIX has logged the final MIME boundary.
> >
> > I suspect that you have an SMTP client implementation problem that
> > is sensitive to the exact length of a message.
>
> I disconnected manually *after* 8 seconds because I know it is going to
> timeout. You see my manual disconnection, check the timestamps, there is
> a 8 seconds gap between the "rcpt" milter callback and the (manual)
> connection closing. During this time there is NO milter header callback.

Of course not.

1) I repeat, this has nothing to do with milters.

2) I repeat, the problem is that Postfix does not recognize the
end of the message.

Wietse

From: Jesus Cea on