From: Jesus Cea on

From: Wietse Venema on

> How can I help you to diagnose & solve the error?.

With POSTFIX "smtpd -v" and "cleanup -v" logging for:

- One message that demonstrates the problem.

- The EXACT SAME MESSAGE with one letter changed in the recipient
address, so that it does not demonstrate the problem.

Do not send verbose logging with more then one "-v".

Wietse

From: Jesus Cea on

From: Wietse Venema on
Jesus Cea:
> On 23/07/10 20:29, Wietse Venema wrote:
> > - The EXACT SAME MESSAGE with one letter changed in the recipient
> > address, so that it does not demonstrate the problem.
>
> Only one letter?. Then would be a non existant account. Is this test
> useful to you?. I could create a valid email alias. Should I?

You wrote that changing the address makes the problem go away,
so I suggest that you provide evidence of that.

If this requires adding a temporary alias, just do it.

The fewer changes between "good" and "failure", the less time
it will take to solve the puzzle.

Wietse

From: Jesus Cea on