From: RAM on
In gathering information for another issue, I've discovered that the
versions of MAPI32.DLL and CDO.DLL are different on my front-end
Exchange 2003 +SP2 server, and on my back-end clustered servers. Both
files on the front-end are version 6.5.7654.12, SP2. The files on the
back-end servers are slightly older versions.

Question: why would this be? due to an update that applied only to non-
clustered Exchange servers (or applicable only to clustered Exchange
servers?

Is this an issue? Should I put the newer version files on the back-end
clustered servers?

Thanks in advance.

-RAM
From: Ed Crowley [MVP] on
Is this causing you any problems?
--
Ed Crowley MVP
..

From: RAM on
On Mar 10, 7:44 pm, "Ed Crowley [MVP]" <cursp...(a)nospam.net> wrote:
> Is this causing you any problems?
> --
> Ed Crowley MVP
> "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems."
> .
>
> "RAM" <rmilbr...(a)gfnet.com> wrote in message

Not that we've noticed, unless RIM tries to tell us this is why some
of Blackberry users are having problems.

I'm asking this from a "best practices" approach - SHOULD these files
be the same on all Exchange servers, FE & BE?

-RAM

Pages: 1
Prev: Exchange 2007 AntiSpam
Next: backup advice