From: Anna on
Hello,

I have several memo fields in one table. When I look at the report for a
single record in this table, I notice that only some of the information will
print. I realize that I can adjust the field text box size on the report,
but what I would like is some expression or command to print all information
in the memo field without the end user having to adjust the text box size.
The entries in the memo fields are lengthy and will vary per record, so
adjusting the text box size on each report is not practical. Any help would
be appreciated. Thank you.
--
Anna
From: Gina Whipp on
Anna,

How about setting the Properties of the Text Box to Can Grow = Yes? Then
the Text Box will self adjust to the characters within.

--
Gina Whipp

II

From: Anna on
Please disregard. I found the answer under "memo fields."
--
Anna