From: seb123456_1999 on
Dear Sir, Madam,

I have a machine TLM2 (engine control device) plugged by TCP/IP port. This device has the following modbus commands are supported by TLM2 .

Read Holding Registers (0x03) :

Read access on one ore more subsequent word registers.

Write Multiple Registers (0x10) :

Write access on one ore more subsequent word registers.

I would like to know how should I proceed to command this device using Labview.

Best regards,

Sebastien Champemaud
From: unclebump on
You could start with the NI modbus library for a small amount of data.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
If you want to access hundreds of registers, I would recommend the NI DSC module.
&nbsp;
&nbsp;
From: JTerosky on
Attached is a small vi using the MODBUS library.&nbsp; It accesses a Serial MODBUS device.

MB Serial Query3.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/347032/1/MB Serial Query3.vi