From: z1 on

well I'm thinking to getting me a monitor, and below are some links from
where I might be able to buy one locally.

any suggestions and comments are most welcome.

cheers z1

http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?q=item&id=8091

http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?q=item&id=6609

http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?q=item&id=7904

above from:
http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?loc=1&cat=1923
From: atec7 7 ""atec77" on
z1 wrote:

> well I'm thinking to getting me a monitor, and below are some links from
> where I might be able to buy one locally.
>
> any suggestions and comments are most welcome.
>
> cheers z1
>
> http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?q=item&id=8091
>
> http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?q=item&id=6609
>
> http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?q=item&id=7904
>
> above from:
> http://www.principalcomputers.com.au/index.php?loc=1&cat=1923
Go look at them for a while and supply a source you are familiar\
run them on fixed and motion from a high quality source and if the
shop wont play go elsewhere
Personally I use a couple of 22" 2 ms proviews but your choice