From: Don McKenzie on
A new site has cropped up, an alternative to the costly Mirus Online
(http://www.mirusonline.com.au/), which allows free reverse telephone
searches for numbers in Australia:

http://www.reversephones.com.au/

Seems okay.

Just found this posted in aus.comms

should be of interest to most readers of this group I would think.

Needs state prefix, also some mobile numbers come up, some don't.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page: http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam: http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
From: Stubbo of Oz on
On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:31:57 +1000, Don McKenzie <5V(a)2.5A> wrote:

>A new site has cropped up, an alternative to the costly Mirus Online
>(http://www.mirusonline.com.au/), which allows free reverse telephone
>searches for numbers in Australia:
>
>http://www.reversephones.com.au/
>
>Seems okay.
>
>Just found this posted in aus.comms
>
>should be of interest to most readers of this group I would think.
>
>Needs state prefix, also some mobile numbers come up, some don't.
>
>Cheers Don...

Terrific!!!

Thanks for the link

Cheers ..............

--
----------------
Stubbo of Oz
From: z1 on
On 5/07/2010 09:28, Stubbo of Oz wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:31:57 +1000, Don McKenzie<5V(a)2.5A> wrote:
>
>> A new site has cropped up, an alternative to the costly Mirus Online
>> (http://www.mirusonline.com.au/), which allows free reverse telephone
>> searches for numbers in Australia:
>>
>> http://www.reversephones.com.au/
>>
>> Seems okay.
>>
>> Just found this posted in aus.comms
>>
>> should be of interest to most readers of this group I would think.
>>
>> Needs state prefix, also some mobile numbers come up, some don't.
>>
>> Cheers Don...
>
> Terrific!!!
>
> Thanks for the link
>
> Cheers ..............

is it legal?
From: SG1 on

"z1" <z1(a)127.0.0.1> wrote in message
> On 5/07/2010 09:28, Stubbo of Oz wrote:
>> On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:31:57 +1000, Don McKenzie<5V(a)2.5A> wrote:
>>
>>> A new site has cropped up, an alternative to the costly Mirus Online
>>> (http://www.mirusonline.com.au/), which allows free reverse telephone
>>> searches for numbers in Australia:
>>>
>>> http://www.reversephones.com.au/
>>>
>>> Seems okay.
>>> ===============================================
>>>
>>> Just found this posted in aus.comms
>>>
>>> should be of interest to most readers of this group I would think.
>>>
>>> Needs state prefix, also some mobile numbers come up, some don't.
>>>
>>> Cheers Don...
>>
>> Terrific!!!
>>
>> Thanks for the link
>>
>> Cheers ..............
>>

> is it legal?

This could be a very good tool for identity theives. Just checked my current
# then my previous # in a different town. Both on display for all to grab.

From: Dingo on
On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:31:53 +1000, "SG1" <lostitall(a)the.races> wrote:

>This could be a very good tool for identity theives. Just checked my current
># then my previous # in a different town. Both on display for all to grab.

I'm not there - "silent number".
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: monitor purchase