From: Prof. Filipe on
Hi,
I'm updating my system from 10.1 to 11.2. After showing the
partitions, the updater said that one of the partitions in \dev\sda6
was mounted by kernel-device name and said that this was not good
since those names could change, and recommended that I abort (I did
abort) and using my old system I should rename all partitions in some
other way.

How can I do that? May be this is about a second hard disc I've
installed 2 years ago.
Thanks, Filipe
From: Prof. Filipe on
May be this is about the old M$Windows partition that is still there.