From: Mark Isaac on
How do I stop my mouse from displaying information, that I already know it
is pointing at? An annoying dialogue box keeps popping up to the side of
the pointer. It merely repeats what I am already looking at.

Tried going into mouse options, but did not prove useful.

Cheers

From: housetrained on
we need to know your mouse/operating system/etc. before we can advise
--
John the West Ham fan

housetrained(a)hotmail.com
<><

From: Mark Isaac on
Sorry! It is the built in mouse of an ADVENT 6651.

It runs on Windows VISTA Home Premium

From: Jeff Strickland on

"Mark Isaac" <markisaac1(a)ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> How do I stop my mouse from displaying information, that I already know it
> is pointing at? An annoying dialogue box keeps popping up to the side of
> the pointer. It merely repeats what I am already looking at.
>
> Tried going into mouse options, but did not prove useful.
>
> Cheers

Yahoo! has changed the page presentation and the mouse flies over stuff that
causes dialog boxes to open and new information to be presented that the
viewer might have absolutely no interest in.

The bad news is, the experience is driven by Yahoo!, not by your browser.
The good news is you can learn where the annoying habits are hiding and you
can drive the mouse around them.

For the record,
I feel your pain, and hate it too.

From: Mark Isaac on
The dialogue box pops up whether or not I am on-line or not. It happens
WHENEVER the computer is on, whatever the pointer is on.