From: frets55 on
I'm trying to create a report with several fields...when I create the report,
all the fields are smashed together horizontally. I can't seem to pull one
field down separately, as all fields are connected. Is there an easy way to
"disconnect" the fields?

Thanks in advance...
From: KARL DEWEY on
Try clicking on the field object, not the label, cut, and then paste.
--
Build a little, test a little.

From: Gina Whipp on
Frets55,

If this is Access 2007, click the group and then right mouse click and
select Ungroup

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)