From: msmnana on
recently tired to sign on to instant messenger. and was told that i had to
upgrade before I could sign in... Iam running the 6.2 and didnt think I
needed to upgrade.. now I cant sign in at all.. help......
--
Marty Miller
msmnana16(a)hotmail.com
From: Greg Kujawa on
This is due to security vulnerabilities present in MSN Messnger software.
There was an security update issued for this matter (KB890261). They are
forcing folks to upgrade to the latest version to alleviate making matters
worse. Just upgrade your Messnger apppliation like they are stating...

From: sinan cabael <sinan on

can you speak dutch..pls..i speak a little bit english..
From: Greg Kujawa on
Install new MSN Messenger. It is required.

From: msmnana on
Greg while I appreciate the fact that you are way ahead of me on the "tech"
stuff? upgrading isnt an option.. nothing happens when I click on the
download.. it starts and freezes... so there you are and Iam not going
anywhere with my msn... guess I will have to just give up chatting with my
children.. Iam in my late 70's and have pretty much learned all this
alone???? is there a disk available that microsoft can send me or I can buy?
thanks Greg...
nana of 8