From: mel on
I've figured out how to make cell X display the number of hours entered into
D9 if the text "Stat Worked" appears in D11, but now I need to do the same
for columns E through Q, and sum the results.

=IF(D11="Stat worked", D9, 0)

Any thoughts?

From: Glenn on
mel wrote:
> I've figured out how to make cell X display the number of hours entered into
> D9 if the text "Stat Worked" appears in D11, but now I need to do the same
> for columns E through Q, and sum the results.
>
> =IF(D11="Stat worked", D9, 0)
>
> Any thoughts?

Do you mean all in one cell? Then try this:

=SUMIF(D11:Q11,"Stat worked",D9:Q9)

From: Eduardo on
Hi,
I am not sure I understood you, you want to check cells D11 to Q11 and if
the text "Stat Worked" shows up, you want to sum cells D9 to Q9 if the answer
is yes use

=sumproduct(--(D11:Q11="Stat Worked"),D9:Q9)

From: mel on
That's perfect!
Now I have realized that I also need it to sum d10 to q10, is there a way to
add this to the formula?

From: Luke M on
=SUMIF(D11:Q11,"Stat Worked",D9:Q9)

--