From: Bill on
I had a MS wireless keyboard and mouse hang up issue running XP Professional.
It worked great at first. I then installed a wireless router for my laptop
and repositioned my PC from under the desk to the side of it. It wasn't until
much later after being frustrated beyond belief that I realized that placing
the wireless router on top of the PC case is not the thing to do. Now that I
have moved the wireless router away from the PC the wireless keyboard and
mouse are back to working properly. I have subsequently noticed that even
putting a cell phone near the mouse will cause a hang up. Hope this helps.

From: Jose on
On Dec 30, 12:26 am, Bill <B...(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> I had a MS wireless keyboard and mouse hang up issue running XP Professional.
> It worked great at first. I then installed a wireless router for my laptop
> and repositioned my PC from under the desk to the side of it. It wasn't until
> much later after being frustrated beyond belief that I realized that placing
> the wireless router on top of the PC case is not the thing to do. Now that I
> have moved the wireless router away from the PC the wireless keyboard and
> mouse are back to working properly. I have subsequently noticed that even
> putting a cell phone near the mouse will cause a hang up. Hope this helps..
>

> "sleepy" wrote:
> > forr  about one week my keyboard is acting up ..will not type properly..it
> > keeps missing letters of the words I am typing....I have wireless keyboard
> > with wireless mouse...I have checked batteries..okay...what could be
> > wrong...it was working great for a loong time....please help..

That is good to know.

What is the make and model of the desktop system and (especially) the
wireless router?

Pages: 1
Prev: Program Will Not Uninstall
Next: skydrive explorer