From: gamma on
Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php

What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
useful
looking software that can compromise your computer?

Why would skydrive explorer be free?

TIA
From: Jim on
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:57 -0800 (PST), gamma
<darkknight.21(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
>http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php
>
>What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
>useful
>looking software that can compromise your computer?
>
>Why would skydrive explorer be free?
>
>TIA

Have you read the FAQ`s ?
From: gamma on
On Dec 31, 10:52 am, Jim <bojimbo...(a)aol.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:57 -0800 (PST), gamma
>
> <darkknight...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> >Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
> >http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php
>
> >What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
> >useful
> >looking software that can compromise your computer?
>
> >Why would skydrive explorer be free?
>
> >TIA
>
> Have you read the FAQ`s ?

Of course. The FAQs and the privacy policy don't tell me anything
useful at all so obviously you're an idiot!

The product and the way it's being marketed looks very suspicious.

From: Jim on
On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 14:16:13 -0800 (PST), gamma
<darkknight.21(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>On Dec 31, 10:52�am, Jim <bojimbo...(a)aol.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:47:57 -0800 (PST), gamma
>>
>> <darkknight...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>> >Anyone know if skydrive explorer is safe to use or how to find out.
>> >http://skydriveexplorer.com/index.php
>>
>> >What's to stop someone with a sinister motive from distributing
>> >useful
>> >looking software that can compromise your computer?
>>
>> >Why would skydrive explorer be free?
>>
>> >TIA
>>
>> Have you read the FAQ`s ?
>
>Of course. The FAQs and the privacy policy don't tell me anything
>useful at all so obviously you're an idiot!
>
>The product and the way it's being marketed looks very suspicious.

Hehehe <plonk>