From: AG on
Hi Gary,

Firstly, thanks for spending time on this and replying to me. I think
giving a sample spreadsheet is the best option but I am not sure how
to attach a file here on these posts. Can I send it directly to you?
Please let me know. Thanks again.

Regards,
AG

From: AG on
Hi Bernd,

I am not sure if I understood your question.

Regards,
AG

From: GS on
AG wrote on 6/4/2010 :
> Hi Gary,
>
> Firstly, thanks for spending time on this and replying to me. I think
> giving a sample spreadsheet is the best option but I am not sure how
> to attach a file here on these posts. Can I send it directly to you?
> Please let me know. Thanks again.
>
> Regards,
> AG

You need to be using a newsreader (like Outlook Express or something)
to be able to send attachments. You can send a sample to me if:

You use the same title as this thread
The sample contains the expected results (done manually)

My mailbox is:
gesansom at netscape dot net

--
Garry