From: cbluver67 on

can someone send me the product key for microsoft publisher 2007?

--
cbluver67
cbluver67's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/166681.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Tom Willett on
Yeah, right.
You gotta BUY the product to get it.

"cbluver67" <cbluver67.43nyvc(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
:
: can someone send me the product key for microsoft publisher 2007?
:
:
: --
: cbluver67
: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: ANONYMOUS on
For trial versions, you don't need the serial number because you always
get 30 days whether or not you enter the serial number. I have done it
and it works. Moreover, if you don't enter the serial number, you have
an easy way to hack it so that it becomes a full version without paying
a dime for it!! If you enter the serial number then there is an extra
step to delete it before you can hack it!

More about hacking at a later date when Peter Foldes and his family
gives up their business of running an escort agency where he is abusing
his sister, and wife.

From: ANONYMOUS on
Hey Tom with small p e n i s and small brain,

Since when has M$ started selling trial versions? Have you gone bonkus
again? How about going for p e n i s enlargement to give you some
confidence in life?