From: Associates on
Hi,

I have three email accounts set up on my Outlook 2002 namely personA,
personB and personC. I have the default set to personB.

My question is whether there is any way i can tweak it so that when i
compose an email, it would automatically use the account whose inbox i am in
at the time. For example, say I am in inbox of personA, i then go to compose
an email. What i would like it happen is that the outlook will use the
account of personA to send the email out rather than using the default
account, personB.

Is there any way we can do that without using any third party program?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
From: Gordon on
Associates wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have three email accounts set up on my Outlook 2002 namely personA,
> personB and personC. I have the default set to personB.
>
> My question is whether there is any way i can tweak it so that when i
> compose an email, it would automatically use the account whose inbox i am in
> at the time. For example, say I am in inbox of personA, i then go to compose
> an email. What i would like it happen is that the outlook will use the
> account of personA to send the email out rather than using the default
> account, personB.
>
> Is there any way we can do that without using any third party program?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thank you in advance

You will need a third-party app to do this AFAIK - Outlook will send
from the default account by err, default!