From: Janice6000 on

I am trying to back up my address book for my Outlook express so that I
can use it at the office and it says that it can not because it is
missing L4561403.CAB.

Please help!!

--
Janice6000
Janice6000's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/162701.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Tom Willett on
That file is not part of Outlook Express..it has to do with Microsoft
Office, of which Outlook Express is not a part of.

"Janice6000" <Janice6000.42ztff(a)DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
:
: I am trying to back up my address book for my Outlook express so that I
: can use it at the office and it says that it can not because it is
: missing L4561403.CAB.
:
: Please help!!
:
:
: --
: Janice6000
: ------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: Rich Barry on
Janice, see if the below helps. It sounds like you are confusing your
Outlook with Outlook Express. That cab number is on the
Office CD.

Re: I need L4561403.CAB for Office 2003

a.. From: "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS(a)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
b.. Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 11:50:49 -0700

It is on your Office program CD for the program it is trying to update.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

From: Janice6000 on

The rest of the story, so to speak, is that I am trying to save the
addresses from my Microsoft Outlook Express address book, (with my list
of emails, which includes my address book and contact list), from my
Microsoft Windows Office 2003 Professional Edition to a flash drive so
that I can use them at the office. (Doing work from home).

At work they have Office 2007 and also use Outlook Express for their
email system. The real problem is that this is a used computer that we
bought from someone else and do not have the CD with the L4561403.CAB on
it.

When I try to export the addresses, I click on File, Export, and choose
Export to a file so that I can then save that file on the flash drive.
That would be the one to choose, right, but then again it defaults on am
import option so I will try that and see where it leads. The main
problem was that I do not have the CD for installing the missing part.

Well that did not work. You are right, following that idea, I just
down loaded all of my emails all over again!! My in box is ridiculously
full. Can you tell me how to save the emails stored on my Microsoft
Outlook address book and contacts to a flash drive so that I can use it
at work or will I still have a problem with the fact that I have 2003
professional and the office has 2007 version of Outlook?

Sorry so long. It sounded like I did not explain myself well before,
and now have probably explained my self tooo well.

Thanks

Janice

--
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/windows-xp-support/1280862.htm