From: Nemo on
Why do only half of my last 7 posts get answered? Am I posting them
incorrectly, or just asking questions no one knows how to answer? I really
appreciate the service, but it gives me no help if it goes unanswered.

Thanks

Nemo

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5045 (20100420) __________

http://www.eset.com

From: Notan on
On 4/20/2010 3:33 PM, Nemo wrote:
> Why do only half of my last 7 posts get answered? Am I posting them
> incorrectly, or just asking questions no one knows how to answer? I really
> appreciate the service, but it gives me no help if it goes unanswered.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nemo

What "service" are you referring to?

This is an unmoderated, unmonitored newsgroup.

From: ps56k on

"Nemo" <n2moffat(a)charter.net> wrote in message
> Why do only half of my last 7 posts get answered? Am I posting them
> incorrectly, or just asking questions no one knows how to answer? I
> really appreciate the service, but it gives me no help if it goes
> unanswered.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nemo

it's like posting a note on the bulletin board at the grocery store....
if you want more - try the Intuit/Quicken forums -
https://qlc.intuit.com/app/full_page

or just the LIVE Community from within your Quicken desktop software.