From: David Mark on
On Aug 10, 12:05 pm, Dr J R Stockton <reply1...(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk>
wrote:
> In comp.lang.javascript message <i3o41e$pi...(a)news.eternal-
> september.org>, Sun, 8 Aug 2010 22:34:36, Garrett Smith
> <dhtmlkitc...(a)gmail.com> posted:
>
> >There's a big difference between that and obnoxious noise, massive
> >overquoting, and lazy and sloppy formatting that makes up the majority
> >of your postings.
>
> Those who write carelessly and in haste, without checking what they have
> written, are unlikely to be good programmers; this newsgroup is haunted
> by three prime examples.  David Mark posts more articles than Thomas
> Lahn and Garrett Smith put together.

I guess I write faster than they do. :) And please don't lump me in
any group with Garrett Smith, who can't seem to read, let alone write
coherent posts.

And is it your assertion that because I have a prolific posting
history I am a bad programmer? That doesn't follow (and is obviously
false).