From: bob urz on
Arkansan Raider wrote:
> Steve M wrote:
>> "Arkansan Raider" wrote:
>>> Quit needling him--he's trying tonearm himself!
>>>

>> So, the tables have turned?
>> This will all be reflected in your permanent record.
>>

>> --
>> Steve <snip> McQ
>>

> And there ya' go gettin' him all amped up. Pshhhht... At this rate he'll
> spindle his money on psychiatry bills.
>
> ---Jeff

Ok jokers, this ain't my stylus...

I need to go put my boots on so i don't anti skate down my frozen driveway.

Then the kids were bad and i had to get the Belt out and adjust the
speed of their fat platers. I told them to auto return and they just
stayed out on the groove. Then they ate all the Kellogg's clicks and pops
and made a mess. My daughter told me her friends were skipping school
giving head shells. What the world coming to? It will be direct drive
to school in the morning. And they all will be properly grounded.

bob
From: Steve M on
Yesterday, we were going through the family album and my brother commented
that
I'm the only one who's still single.

--
Steve <snip> McQ

From: Arkansan Raider on
Steve M wrote:
> Yesterday, we were going through the family album and my brother commented
> that
> I'm the only one who's still single.
>

> --
> Steve <snip> McQ

Grab that man by the labels and tell him to find a woman that wows you
and makes your heart all a flutter. That's a direct drive to hell, right
there...

---Jeff
From: Tim Perry on

"Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
> Steve M wrote:
>> Yesterday, we were going through the family album and my brother
>> commented
>> that
>> I'm the only one who's still single.
>>

>> --
>> Steve <snip> McQ
>>

> Grab that man by the labels and tell him to find a woman that wows you and
> makes your heart all a flutter. That's a direct drive to hell, right
> there...
>
> ---Jeff

May the tracking force be with you

From: skipraider on
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 09:54:19 -0500, "Tim Perry"
<timperry(a)donespameroadrunner.com> wrote:

>"Arkansan Raider" <yomama(a)yomama.com> wrote in message
>> Steve M wrote:
>>> Yesterday, we were going through the family album and my brother
>>> commented
>>> that
>>> I'm the only one who's still single.
>>>

>>> --
>>> Steve <snip> McQ
>>>

>> Grab that man by the labels and tell him to find a woman that wows you and
>> makes your heart all a flutter. That's a direct drive to hell, right
>> there...
>>
>> ---Jeff
>
>May the tracking force be with you

You're all warped