From: jhinblack on
I have deleted my email account information, re-set it all up but still
having the same problem. I did add my account onto my wifes pc and it work
fine on hers.
Outlook 2003. Should I delete the office and reinstall it?
From: Gordon on
"jhinblack" <jhinblack(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have deleted my email account information, re-set it all up but still
> having the same problem. I did add my account onto my wifes pc and it work
> fine on hers.
> Outlook 2003. Should I delete the office and reinstall it?

Try setting up a new mail profile. (Control Panel-Mail-Show Profiles-Add).
And no, uninstalling and re-installing Office will NOT cure it....

From: jhinblack on
Hi Gordon

Many thanks for the reply, just one problem, there are no ''mail''-profiles
etc in my control panel.

From: Gordon on
> Hi Gordon
>
> Many thanks for the reply, just one problem, there are no
> ''mail''-profiles
> etc in my control panel.

There must be at least one for Outlook to work. Click on the "Mail" applet
in Control Panel and go to "Show Profiles". What do you see there?

From: jhinblack on
Gordon

When I open Outlook and go into ''Tools'', then into ''email accounts''
it opens a new page ''email accounts''.
I click on '' View or change exising email accounts'', then click on next.
Highlight my account (the only one there). Click on change.
The page it opens has a button ''Test account settings'', when i run it it
comes uo with that all the settings are right, but still cant get any mail
delivered to me??