From: haryshen on
All,

I am using ODS to generate some documents(.xls format) in SAS9 on Pc
windows. I run the report program first time, it works well. However,
when I run the program for the second time, it pop up a window, the
head of the window "asdas", the context of the window "register failk",
and then I press the "ok" button on the window several times(I have
to), then come to another window, the head of the window "Java(TM)
Plug-in Fatal Error", the context of the window "Cannot load
sun/plugin/JavaRunTime. The Bridge was installled at <***> but the
class is not there. Modify the registry key to reflect the new bridge
location......."

Is there anyone who can tell me how to solve it? Thanks in advance.

From: Dominic Mitchell on
Hi,

You can see on the SAS support page about that error which is due to an
update of Java. They mention how to fix your sas config file.

http://support.sas.com/techsup/unotes/SN/013/013594.html

Best regards,

Dominic Mitchell

From: haryshen on