From: June Barrett on
I tried to reinstall Office 2003 Student/Teacher edition but get error
message missing zf561407 cab file. Have been working with Microsoft but to
no avail. I have created a flat and tried to download that. I have burned
on to another disk, same error. (Microsfot tech suggestions) I have searched
my c drive for missing file. It is not there. This seems to be a common
problem with reinstallation however I cannot find a fix that works. I have
activated the 60 day trial out of desperation so the clock is running. I do
have the disc that I purchased which does not work either. Any ideas, help
is appreciated. I do have the missing file on cd downloaded from
harrythompson.com but it has been of no help to me.

url:http://www.ureader.com/gp/1109-1.aspx
From: Peter Foldes on
June

You have multiposted this and DL has given you a reply already in the other
newsgroup where you also posted

Read the following please for future reference

Peter