From: Raul on
When closing outlook 2003 it closes but Winword.exe and Outlook.exe stays in
memory, they have to be closed with the Task manager.
Any help?
Thank you.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on
"Raul" <Raul(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> When closing outlook 2003 it closes but Winword.exe and Outlook.exe stays in
> memory, they have to be closed with the Task manager.

See if something here helps:
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Raul on

"Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote:

> "Raul" <Raul(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> > When closing outlook 2003 it closes but Winword.exe and Outlook.exe stays in
> > memory, they have to be closed with the Task manager.
>
> See if something here helps:
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/outlookdoesntclose.htm
> --
> Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

Thank you Brian, the problem was Itunes Addin that installed by itself, when
I deselected the problem went away.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook] on

> Thank you Brian, the problem was Itunes Addin that installed by itself, when
> I deselected the problem went away.

You're welcome. Thanks for reporting back.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: David Hollaz on
I had the same problem, and the article listed solved the problem.

While I disabled a few other add-ins, the iTunes app also was listed, which
I disabled as well.

Many thanks for ending this annoying problem. With Outlook / Word still
running, my automatic back-up programs would not back up Outlook, and had
some problems with backing up documents as well.

Good job.

--
David Hollaz