From: nick on
This is the waterproof and shockproof camera. Now out of its guarantee
period. When I switch it on in playback mode it works alright, telling me
that there are no pictures to show. When I then turn to any of the taking
images modes the camera makes about ten beeps and switches off. If I
switch the camera on in any of the taking images modes it also beeps and
turns itself off. Any ideas on what`s causing the problem?

From: Peter on
"nick" <nickhamish21(a)home.com> wrote in message
> This is the waterproof and shockproof camera. Now out of its guarantee
> period. When I switch it on in playback mode it works alright, telling me
> that there are no pictures to show. When I then turn to any of the taking
> images modes the camera makes about ten beeps and switches off. If I
> switch the camera on in any of the taking images modes it also beeps and
> turns itself off. Any ideas on what`s causing the problem?

could you be having a battery issue.

--
Peter

From: Robert Coe on
On Sat, 8 May 2010 21:12:50 +0100, "nick" <nickhamish21(a)home.com> wrote:
: This is the waterproof and shockproof camera. Now out of its guarantee
: period. When I switch it on in playback mode it works alright, telling me
: that there are no pictures to show. When I then turn to any of the taking
: images modes the camera makes about ten beeps and switches off. If I
: switch the camera on in any of the taking images modes it also beeps and
: turns itself off. Any ideas on what`s causing the problem?

Could it be a memory card problem? Have you tried a different card? If you
insert a card with pictures on it, can you see them in playback mode?

Are your firmware updates current?

Bob

Pages: 1
Prev: Horrible Rich garbage