From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
Sounds like you might have entered the code directly in the properties sheet,
not in the event procedure. To enter code in an event procedure you select
the event property in the properties sheet, click the 'build' button (the one
with the three dots), select 'code builder', then enter the code in the VBA
window which opens.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

From: JMD.Park on
Tried in event procedure still not recognising docmd.

From: JMD.Park on
I think I will stick with the second option. Thanks.

From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
Check that you have no missing or broken references.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England

From: JMD.Park on
Changed tab stop to no. Thanks to everyone for help