From: JMD.Park on
is there a way to have a new blank form start after entering last input of
information? Thanks in advance for the help!
From: Jeff Boyce on
If you set the form's property to add new records, and add a <Save> command
button, you should get "a new blank form". If you're asking how to have it
happen without the <Save> button, how will Access "know" when you're
finished entering data?

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.

possible/necessary.

From: JMD.Park on
Last entered would be enter or tab after last field

From: JMD.Park on
How would I set the form's property to add new records? and add a save command?

From: KenSheridan via AccessMonster.com on
In the AfterUpdate event procedure of the control in question put the
following code:

DoCmd.GoToRecord acForm, Me.Name, acNewRec

This will take you to a blank new record immediately after entering data in
the control, whether you've just entered a new record or edited an existing
one. But bear in mind that a user might not necessarily enter the data in
the controls in the correct order. An alternative would be to make sure that
the control is last in the form's tab order, and put the above code in the
form's AfterUpdate event procedure rather than the control's. This would
mean that the form would move to a new blank record either after entering
data in the control, or if after entering data in the control and then moving
back to another control with the mouse or Shift-Tab, they then save the
record explicitly or by moving off it with the navigation bar.

Ken Sheridan
Stafford, England