From: BKJ on
It use to be when I open a picture in an email, it would open with Microsoft
and and i could look through all the pics if there were more than one. Now
when I open a pic in may outlook 2003, my Adobe program opens and I have to
view it in adobe and with each pic it re-opens adobe, a pain because it
takes 5-10 seconds for adobe to open for each pic. not sure what setting was
changed but how do I make media player my default instead of adobe with
outlook 2003? Help please

From: Bob I on
R-click on on of the pictures that you save to the Desktop, select Open
with, Choose, and then tick the box for Always use.... and pick Media
player.

From: Peter Foldes on
Right click on the picture file and sleet Open With. Select the program you want to
use to open these pictures with. When selected then tick the box on the bottom that
say's Always use this to open or something similar. Hit Apply and back out. Now
retest and see what opens the picture files

--
Peter