From: Scott Anderson Regitz Scott Anderson on
Has Microsoft STILL not changed this? Today is 4/18/2010 and i'm in that very
same bind. Unfortunately, it is with a full blow workstation i chose to
partition the OS hard drive small (60 gigs) to avoid fragmentation of the OS
partition. Well, ITS FULL due to Outlook Connector. Since I cannot archive my
PST (OST) like my other accounts, i have no means for shrinking this file.

Is there no workaround for this? I really don't look forward to reinstalling
my OS so i can gain space enough to accomodate my OC.

I do find OC to be VERY nice to have, though.