From: guyfromlawrencevillega on
In the last couple of days, I have begun getting this message when I attempt
to send out e-mails. with or without attachments:

The message could not be opened from out Outbox folder. Account:
'mail.bellsouth.net', Server: 'mail.bellsouth.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800420C8

I have attempted to work out the problem first with Bellsouth, but am able
to send & receive emails through their webmail site. I am not having any
problems GETTING emails, just sending them.

Are there updates I should seek to remedy as I have not downloaded any
updates pertaining to OE 6 that I can remember. My e mail had been workign
fine up until this last week. Anyone else with this problem or any idea on
how best to fix?

Thanks in advance for replying
From: Bruce Hagen on
Go to Windows Updates and you will see if you are fully patched.

OLEXP: Err Msg: Message Could Not Be Opened from Outbox Folder:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/175327
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP Outlook Express