From: tfd007 on
just switched from dial up to att high speed now when i have to use my
outlook express account it asks for me to dial in, no land line hook up so
that won't work, have tryed unchecking never a dial up - again nada, can
anyone help ??
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[crosspost to OE General newsgroup]

OE Tools | Accounts | Mail | [account] | Properties | Connection | Always
connect using... (uncheck)
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

From: Steve Cochran on
Remove your Mail account and then close and reopen OE and then add the new account with the proper information. Also check your settings under Tools | Options | Connection.

steve

From: Michael Santovec on
Check your settings in Outlook Express at Tools, Accounts, Mail/News,
Properties, Connection for each mail and news account. One or more of
the accounts may be set to always dial a specific connection. Also look
at Tools, Options, Connection for Hang up after sending and receiving.

--

Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us

From: jamine acer on

"tfd007" <tfd007(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> just switched from dial up to att high speed now when i have to use my
> outlook express account it asks for me to dial in, no land line hook up so
> that won't work, have tryed unchecking never a dial up - again nada, can
> anyone help ??

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: password
Next: Unique Address Book for each Identity