From: Maciej K. aka Sesjusz on
Hello,

Yesterday I have isntalled: "AISuite_10539_XpVistaWin7" in Vista
64bit, it was working, today it can't start, I get error message:

SP DLL report "Load Service Provider Error!!"

I have uninstalled AI suite, removed everything with "AI Suite"
from windows registry and install older version of AI Suite:

"AISuite_10533_XpVistaWin7" but there is the same problem, can you
help me ?

And one thing more, I am using EPU-6 engine because my average cpu load
is about 7-20% (E8500 - 3,16GHz). EPU-6 profile is set to "Auto" and
it is switching, It is often on "Max. power saving" but f.e. when I
am converting movie or work in Photoshop it should switch to "turbo".
But raction to switch is to long ! How to set it to switch it faster
?! And before it swith to "Max. power saving" should wait longer time
! F.e. when I am doing blure filter on big image it is on TURBO, then
after that I am setting "sharp filter" in photoshop, it is few seconds
only and after that CPU load is again 100% but in that few second EPU6
applications is switching to Max. power saving ! How to set/definie
time of switching it lower (from turbo to f.e. max power saving)
ater longer time ?

One more, I am testing my CPU in f.e. SiSoft Sandra or in Orthos or
Everest, in EPU6 it is on AUTO profile and on "Max power saving", test
is starging, CPU load is on very high on 100% an on high priority to
orthos/sisoft sandra/everest proces. CPU is testing f.e. 10 minutes
and EPU6 is not switching (!!!) profile from Max Power saving !! It is
still "Max Power Saving" !! Probalny it is like that because my CPU is
on 100 % load and EPU6 Application is not respinging so fast. How to
change it ? EPU-6 Engine version is V1.02.04.

Please help me :) I hope I am writing it in good plase, It is more
ASUS appications programs from MB but no MotherBoard probem.

--
Best wishes from Poland
Maciek aka. Sesjusz