From: Rod Speed on
I've fallen for a guy I've known for a long time. I was very close to
telling him, but then he said that he half has a girlfriend. It's been
a week and he hasn't mentioned her, although I know that he would tell
me everything. Also once we were walking and he said are you silent
because you fancy me? I don't know what to do now? Do I tell him how I
feel?

From: Polly the Parrot on
On 01/06/10 20:20, Rod Speed wrote:
> I've fallen for a guy I've known for a long time. I was very close to
> telling him, but then he said that he half has a girlfriend. It's been
> a week and he hasn't mentioned her, although I know that he would tell
> me everything. Also once we were walking and he said are you silent
> because you fancy me? I don't know what to do now? Do I tell him how I
> feel?

Doesn't sound like the real Roddles that we know & love! ;-)

--
Worth viewing:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptccZze7VxQ
From: Rod Speed on
Andy wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:
>
>> I've fallen for a guy I've known for a long time. I was very close to
>> telling him, but then he said that he half has a girlfriend. It's
>> been a week and he hasn't mentioned her, although I know that he
>> would tell me everything. Also once we were walking and he said are
>> you silent because you fancy me? I don't know what to do now? Do I
>> tell him how I feel?
>
> Surely you would've already mentioned something about his (in)ability
> to bullshit his way out of a wet paper bag?

So stupid it cant even pick an imposter when that stands out like dogs balls.

From: SG1 on

"Polly the Parrot" <flatulantdingo(a)deadspam.com> wrote in message
> On 01/06/10 20:20, Rod Speed wrote:
>> I've fallen for a guy I've known for a long time. I was very close to
>> telling him, but then he said that he half has a girlfriend. It's been
>> a week and he hasn't mentioned her, although I know that he would tell
>> me everything. Also once we were walking and he said are you silent
>> because you fancy me? I don't know what to do now? Do I tell him how I
>> feel?
>

> Doesn't sound like the real Roddles that we know & love! ;-)

Ya right Roddles knows how to everyone everything.......

From: Rod Speed on
Polly the Parrot wrote:
> On 01/06/10 20:20, Rod Speed wrote:
>> I've fallen for a guy I've known for a long time. I was very close to
>> telling him, but then he said that he half has a girlfriend. It's
>> been a week and he hasn't mentioned her, although I know that he
>> would tell me everything. Also once we were walking and he said are
>> you silent because you fancy me? I don't know what to do now? Do I
>> tell him how I feel?
>

> Doesn't sound like the real Roddles that we know & love! ;-)

Yeah, there's just one that ever managed to get even close to my style.