From: a1k1do via OfficeKB.com on
Hello

I'm trying to trap an event or command to then run a named macro "i'm finding
it a little like trying to chop wood on my face"

here is what I've tried

Private Sub ShockwaveFlash1_FSCommand(ByVal command As String, ByVal args As
String)
With SlideShowWindows(1).View
If command = "somthing" Then ' or try
' if (command) = "somthing" then
.run "amacro"
End If
End Sub

With SlideShowWindows(1).View
Dim obj As ShockwaveFlash
Set obj = ActivePresentation.Slides(1).Shapes("ShockwaveFlash").OLEFormat.
Object
If command = "somthing" Then ' or try
' if (command) = "somthing" then
obj.run "amacro"
End If
End Sub

i think i'm missing somthing obvious!

Thanks

From: Shyam Pillai on
There isn't a Run method associated with View.

To execute a macro use:

Call <MacroName>

or

Application.Run "macroname"

--
Regards,
Shyam Pillai

Handout Wizard: http://skp.mvps.org/how.
PowerPoint 2010 (32-bit/64-bit) versions supported.

From: a1k1do via OfficeKB.com on
I feel very foolish, thank -you for answering. All working super. Than-you.