From: Richard on
When I use Spy++ and look at the Window Style of the taskbar (WinXP
classic theme)(Shell_TrayWnd) I see that it contains WS_BORDER and
WS_THICKFRAME. The taskbar is stretched so the left/right/bottom
borders are drawn outside the monitor rectangle but you can't see
them.
What code is used to hide these borders?

Thanks in advance,
Richard
From: Christian ASTOR on
On 22 déc, 13:40, Richard <richardverz...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> When I use Spy++ and look at the Window Style of the taskbar (WinXP
> classic theme)(Shell_TrayWnd) I see that it contains WS_BORDER and
> WS_THICKFRAME. The taskbar is stretched so the left/right/bottom
> borders are drawn outside the monitor rectangle but you can't see
> them.
> What code is used to hide these borders?

I don't know if it's what you're talking about, but
for "Windows Classic" theme, it's drawn at x = -2 instead of 0.
From: Richard on
On 22 dec, 14:51, Christian ASTOR <casto...(a)club-internet.fr> wrote:
> On 22 déc, 13:40, Richard <richardverz...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > When I use Spy++ and look at the Window Style of the taskbar (WinXP
> > classic theme)(Shell_TrayWnd) I see that it contains WS_BORDER and
> > WS_THICKFRAME. The taskbar is stretched so the left/right/bottom
> > borders are drawn outside the monitor rectangle but you can't see
> > them.
> > What code is used to hide these borders?
>
> I don't know if it's what you're talking about, but
> for "Windows Classic" theme, it's drawn at x = -2 instead of 0.

That's exactly what I'm talking about. When you have two monitors
you'll see that the borders, that are outside the main monitor, are
hidden.
From: Grzegorz Wróbel on
Richard wrote:
> When I use Spy++ and look at the Window Style of the taskbar (WinXP
> classic theme)(Shell_TrayWnd) I see that it contains WS_BORDER and
> WS_THICKFRAME. The taskbar is stretched so the left/right/bottom
> borders are drawn outside the monitor rectangle but you can't see
> them.
> What code is used to hide these borders?

SetWindowRgn()

At least that would be my guess.

--
Grzegorz Wr�bel
677265676F727940346E6575726F6E732E636F6D