From: Rockabetty on
I have used FP for several years with no problem, but beginning in January,
2010,
the progress dialog box freezes up when generating a thumbnail in a photo
gallery. Also, I cannot add text to images in the gallery. When I type the
text and then click OK, the program freezes and I have to do control, alt,
delete to get out. I have tried creating a new gallery, and the same
problems arise. Is there a fix for this?
From: Stefan B Rusynko on
The FP photo gallery, is at best archaic, and often problematic for many users

Highly recommend you just don't use it, and try one of the other more flexible photogalleries
- either using custom JavaScript like from http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/indexb.html
- or a product recommend by others call JAlbum from http://jalbum.net/

From: Tina Clarke on
"Rockabetty" <Rockabetty(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have used FP for several years with no problem, but beginning in January,
> 2010,
> the progress dialog box freezes up when generating a thumbnail in a photo
> gallery. Also, I cannot add text to images in the gallery. When I type
> the
> text and then click OK, the program freezes and I have to do control, alt,
> delete to get out. I have tried creating a new gallery, and the same
> problems arise. Is there a fix for this?

yes get something else http://www.ornj.net/webalbum/ is easy to use, and
validates

you should also get fpcleaner as it sounds like fp needs a clean out

be sure to recalculate hyperlinks under tools as well.

http://www.95isalive.com/fixes/fpclean.htm

hth Tina

--
Expression Web EASTER GIVEAWAY - 3 days left, have you entered?
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/expression-web-giveaway.html