From: Mike Russell on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:59:40 -0800 (PST), soni2926 wrote:

> hi,
> are there any books anyone can recommend on how to use photoshop to
> design website, doing the layout in photoshop and then converting that
> into a static html and being able to work off that. i know css and
> have been designing by html/css, but i've seen maybe templates done in
> photoshop, just wondering how to learn how to do that. i have cs4, if
> that matters.
>
> thanks.

You asked for a book.
Adobe CS4 Web Workflows : Building Websites with Adobe Creative Suite 4

Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: Dave on

acs2006 <akiosatoh(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I found this link to be extremely helpful.

This twits usually do not have the decency to thank somebody
doing what you did here. Thanx anyway, for sharing it with
those who can make use of it.

From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:15:54 +0200, Dave wrote:

> acs2006 <akiosatoh(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I found this link to be extremely helpful.
>>

> This twits usually do not have the decency to thank somebody
> doing what you did here. Thanx anyway, for sharing it with
> those who can make use of it.

S'up, Dave? Bad hair day?
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
From: Dave on
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:20:04 -0800, Mike Russell
<groupsRE(a)MOVEcurvemeister.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 19:15:54 +0200, Dave wrote:
>
>> acs2006 <akiosatoh(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>I found this link to be extremely helpful.
>>>

>> This twits usually do not have the decency to thank somebody
>> doing what you did here. Thanx anyway, for sharing it with
>> those who can make use of it.
>
>S'up, Dave? Bad hair day?

Not really Mike; simply one of those days
where I get fed up with people asking
and disappearing after receiving without a word.
I uploaded an ebook � 80MB to my web site for somebody to download
and it has been downloaded without a word to confirm.
Maybe I am unfair when handing the beggar at the traffic lights a few
coins, to expect a thank you nod.

From: Mike Russell on
On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:00:36 +0200, Dave wrote:

> On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 11:20:04 -0800, Mike Russell
> <groupsRE(a)MOVEcurvemeister.com> wrote:

>>> This twits usually do not have the decency to thank somebody
>>> doing what you did here. Thanx anyway, for sharing it with
>>> those who can make use of it.
>>
>>S'up, Dave? Bad hair day?
>
> Not really Mike; simply one of those days
> where I get fed up with people asking
> and disappearing after receiving without a word.
> I uploaded an ebook � 80MB to my web site for somebody to download
> and it has been downloaded without a word to confirm.
> Maybe I am unfair when handing the beggar at the traffic lights a few
> coins, to expect a thank you nod.

Yeah - you have a point. It's only one in 10, if that, who give any
acknowledgement at all, and a certain number complain about the answer not
being good enough, LOL. Been posting here for years and it's not gonna
change because its different people each time.
--
Mike Russell - http://www.curvemeister.com
First  |  Prev  |