From: Dave on
On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:23:15 -0800 (PST), nenad v <nenadv99(a)gmail.com>
wrote:

>On 26 sij, 17:12, Dave <d...(a)durbs.koza> wrote:
>> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 06:38:43 -0800 (PST), nenad v <nenad...(a)gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >hey guys, how can i make this effect?
>> >http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6549/123pk.jpg
>>
>> many ways - manually brush & �eraser tool etc.
>> auto - plugins etc
>
>do you know with what plugin, i tried with brush and eraser tool but i
>didn't make any progress, guess i am not skileld enough :)

Your searchmachine can supply the answer.
You are not skilled enough because you insist on using plugins.
Nothing to brag about when done with a plugin but you can feel good
about it when spending a few hours on it trying different ways and
succeed in doing it yourself. I would not know which plugin to use
because I would not even have used PS therefore but would have done it
with Corel Painter. As said, Google.