From: Christian Savage on
On Jan 26, 9:38 am, nenad v <nenad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> hey guys, how can i make this effect?http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6549/123pk.jpg

I'm not sure what version of photoshop your using but going to
>filter>liquify that should help ... its really easy to use if you
dont use too hard of a brush. (make your brush softer)
Hoped this helped

Savage
From: Photoshop on
On Jan 26, 7:38 pm, nenad v <nenad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> hey guys, how can i make this effect?http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6549/123pk.jpg

Looking for tutorials?? here you can get them www.photoshopsociety.org,
also stay connected with us for Photoshop Tips and tutorials on
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/photoshopsoc
From: slinkydesign.jd on
On Jan 26, 6:38 am, nenad v <nenad...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> hey guys, how can i make this effect?http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/6549/123pk.jpg

One of the easiest ways I can think of would be to put a white
background layer, use transform/warp on your image layer to get the
skewed straight edges (top and bottom), then use a soft brush in an
overlay mask to hide the side edge portions. Use a hard edge brush for
the "holes" in the interior of the image.

Even if you're not that skilled, you should be able to do the whole
thing in about an hour.

Pages: 1
Prev: Win! A Free T-Shirt
Next: enlarge/clone a region