From: rponsard on
not exactly the same question :
is there a picoblaze assembler for linux ?
wine & kcpsm3 fails with recent versions...

From: dr on
Francesco - who's the new provider you're moving too. I'd like to compare
them with a couple of others.

Hul

From: Eric Smith on
Francesco <francesco_poderico(a)yahoo.com> writes:
> I'm trying to move my domain from my old provider to a newone (cheap)
> Don't know why ... but this operation seems impossible because my
> hosting has expired before I ask to transfer my domain???

Once a domain is actually expired, you have to renew it with the
original registrar before you can transfer to a new registrar.

And after you renew it, I think you have to wait a while (30 days?
90 days?) before you can transfer it. I'm not sure why.

The transfer will involve renewing it for an additional year.
From: Francesco on
On 28 Apr, 09:50, Eric Smith <e...(a)brouhaha.com> wrote:
> Francesco <francesco_poder...(a)yahoo.com> writes:
> > I'm trying to move my domain from my old provider to a newone (cheap)
> > Don't know why ... but this operation seems impossible because my
> > hosting has expired before I ask to transfer my domain???
>
> Once a domain is actually expired, you have to renew it with the
> original registrar before you can transfer to a new registrar.
>
> And after you renew it, I think you have to wait a while (30 days?
> 90 days?) before you can transfer it. I'm not sure why.
>
> The transfer will involve renewing it for an additional year.

Eric,
I will create a new webdomain this week end.
I will post in this forum the name of the domain

From: fpga_toys on
On May 4, 2:27 am, Francesco <francesco_poder...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> I will post in this forum the name of the domain

Any thoughts about merging this work with http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdcc/
to leverage maintainence and provide cross device protability for
libraries, applications, and tools?