From: Mark 4561 macandhoneymz on
Is this a worm or malware that's invading my email w/ 50 a day deliveries.and
contact's, what is the solution or where to start w/ issues to this dilemma,
thx mjz
From: Patrick Keenan on
"Mark 4561" <macandhoneymz@ discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is this a worm or malware that's invading my email w/ 50 a day
> deliveries.and
> contact's, what is the solution or where to start w/ issues to this
> dilemma,
> thx mjz

Before you do thorough virus and malware scans on your PC, you might
consider going to another, uninfected, PC and changing your email passwords
there.

Then do thorough virus scans. Start with running ccleaner and clearing all
temporary files - this may remove some loaders, and will also speed the
scans. You may find it helpful to attach the drive to another,
uninfected, protected system, and scan from that machine.

HTH
-pk