From: 20100215 on
Your mummy was really impressed with my size!! She just didn't want to let
it go! It is " absolutely amazing" that your official dad produced a midget
like you with no personality or brains.

From: Unknown on
Precisely the type of response expected. You, ANONYMOUS, falsely believe
you're impressing someone. May I suggest you grow up.Why do a lot of you
Limeys
act that way? Very uncouth.

From: Ronin on
You mean these people have to put up with your idiocy, too?

--
Ronin